Station Agents should find a small timer in your Ziploc bag. You may wish to say out loud "45 seconds," "30 seconds," and then count down "10, 9, 8, 7," etc. to add to the suspense of the competition.
While blindfolded, collect 2 balls balanced on paper tubes.
1) Roll 5 ledger-sized sheets of paper and keep them tightly rolled with rubber bands.
2) Spread out the tubes in a playing area so that they stand vertically with a ball balanced on top of each.
3) After being blindfolded, the player is spun around 2 times then the clock begins.
4) When the clock starts, the player begins searching for a ball (without crawling). Only one other team member may give them directions.
5) If a ball touches the floor at any time, it is out of play.
6) To complete the game, player must obtain 2 balls (holding them at the same time) within the 60-second time limit.
Using only the face, move cookies from the forehead to the mouth.
1) When the clock starts, player may grab the first cookie and place it on the forehead.
2) The cookie must remain in contact with the face (i.e. player may not toss the cookie from the forehead and catch it in the mouth).
3) If a cookie falls, player may reset an intact cookie on the forehead for the next attempt.
4) To complete the game, the player must hold an intact cookie 3 times with his or her mouth within the 60-second time limit.
3) Chop Stack:
1) Prior to game start, place the waste paper basket 15 feet away from a designated foul line. Place a second foul line from the basket perpendicular to the other line.
2) When the clock starts, using the clipboards as paddles, the players must volley the paper ball back and forth and land it in the basket.
3) The players may not cross the foul line before the paper ball is hit at least once.
4) The players may not cross the second foul line at any time.
5) The players may not double hit or carry the paper ball at any time.
6) To complete the game, 1 paper ball must remain in the basket within the 60-second time limit.
5) Rapid Fire: